CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Card Using My Pumpkin


I know it is the wrong time of year for Thanksgiving, but I just thought that this little pumpkin would be perfect for this type of card :)

I made this card digitally using papers from ShabbyPrincess as I don't really have enough stash to make actual cards at the moment :( I added some glittery swirls and have submitted it into the Crafty Sentiments Designs Glitter It Up challenge :)

Hopefully you all like this!

NEWS! THE WEBSITE IS READY!!! It can be seen here I'm just so excited about it! :D

Also I am wanting DT members so if you are interested, email me: charlottejones952@gmail.com

If you are selected to be on the DT, you will receive some of the digi stamps for free, will get your cards posted on both your own and my blog and also on the website gallery, and also I am comfortable with you using my images for other challenges :) Please let me know if you're interested!

1 comments:

Heather

Love the card, brilly cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Post a Comment