CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Drew the Dragon Birthday Boy's Card

As I made a girl's card earlier with Drew the Dragon from the Designs by Charli range, I wanted to make a boy's one so here it is!

For this card I used the Drew the Dragon digital stamp from the my range, papers from the Basic Grey Archaic paper pad, Woodware corner punch, a sentiment typed and printed from the computer and some metallic brads. Just think the punched corners add that little bit of difference to the papers :)

I am entering this card into the following challenges;

Papertake Weekly - Spots and Stripes

Digital Tuesday Challenge -Pretty Punches

Fussy and Fancy - Card for a Child

Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

Card Ideas Challenge - Let's Hear It For The Guys

Totally Stampalicious - Keep It Simple

6 comments:

dstandard

Oh this is just too cute! Thanks for playing at Card Ideas!

Unknown

I love your card! Thank you for joining us @ Card Ideas.

Lori Turner

Awww...how cute is he?! Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

Saron

Such a cute card:) Thanks for joining Art Impressions Challenge#12!!

-Soili-Maria-

Sharon Caudle

Oh my gosh, how cute is this!!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly! Hope to see you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Natascha

Cute and funny card. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge this week. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Post a Comment