I know this is a bit strange because usually I'm just posting a card or telling you about a new design or entering challenges but I thought that it would be a good idea to tell you all a little bit more about me!
I am a great fan of Youtube vloggers and I've noticed that I always seem to connect with them more if they have maybe an introductory 'this-is-me' type video and I figure that the same applies to Blogland. I think that it is better when you come across a blog that you can connect with or you at least know a little bit about the author so here goes! (Be warned, I will probably end up rambling as I am very bad at stopping typing once I start and if you have any further questions just let me know!
- I'm called Charlotte but I much prefer Charli....I used to hate that nickname when I was younger but in school, it just happened that people decided to call me either Lottie or Charli and since I don't think Lottie suits me at all, the name Charli kind of grew on me I guess :)
- I am 19 years old and am currently a student studying A levels in Fine Art, Photography and Media Studies. I already have one in English Literature and I got a B! So I think that's good :)
- I have a boyfriend called Adam who's in uni at the moment and I've been with him for just over 13 months.....and I am currently living with his family while he's away!
- I enjoy most types of art but painting is definitely my favourite as I take huge amounts of inspiration from van Gogh and everything I paint tends to be in that very tactile layered style. I also love cardmaking of course, and a newly found hobby is sewing! I used to hate it but after having to make about 50 fabric flowers for my Art final piece this year I have become more confident and even though my hands got stabbed a few times with my runaway needles, I really liked it!
- I've never really traveled anywhere but I have been on holiday once! I went to Amsterdam with my mum 2 years ago and we went to all the art galleries and the archaeological museum and the zoo and it was amazing! I've got to say, I don't usually agree with zoos just because of the way the animals are kept but in Amsterdam they all seemed a little bit less caged in and happier and there were penguins! :D
- Got to say......I love penguins.....always have.....and I have no idea why but I just think they're intriguing animals and Adam bought me a small cuddly one with big eyes when we first got together and I just love them :)
I am really bad about writing about myself.....and to be honest I think I'm rambling too much so I'll stop but I hope that you found this kinda interesting and I hope you'll ask any questions or anything or just comment.....this may have been a stupid idea on my part but I do like to ramble sometimes and I think I shall probably start writing more on here in the future along with designs and cards.
So yeah, thanks for reading my ramblings and thanks for following/supporting me in my blogging adventures! :)